Tips for successful registration
- List your major as we have it on our Members page. If you have two majors, please separate with a / (for instance: French/Political Science).
- Select your graduation year from the pulldown box.
- Choose the correct "member type," usually junior or senior.
- Use only these degree abbreviations: BA (for Bachelor of Arts), BS (for Bachelor of Science) or BAS (for Bachelor of Arts and Science).
- If you have a double major and one is a BA and the other a BS, list in the order corresponding to your majors, and separate the degrees with a semi-colon (;).
Please contact us if you have a question or your major is not correct. We recommend completing your registration as soon as possible so we have time to order your certificate.